Russian blogs have been growing in the last few years. Little by little people are becoming aware of the immensity of landscapes that this country offers thanks to the length of its surface. In addition, the last World Cup, in 2018, was held in that country. This made the number of blogs multiply and people from all over the world become more interested. Here, we tell you the top 3 ad networks for Russian blogs in 2022.
Often unskilled publishers are overconfident and enter the market without a firm strategy or plan in place. As a result, people regularly face difficulties and impediments that they cannot overcome. You’ll need a main strategy in order when beginning a blog for yourself, even if you don’t have any experience, organization, or brand ties.
Either you operate on a certain type of website or service, this is a wonderful way to have your opinion heard while still getting profit. Even if you go to a large and well-known firm, there are thousands of regulations and elements to be aware of that, if ignored, might permanently shut down your website or blog.
There is the best alternative to Google Adsense if you don’t want to generate revenue with it. Daily, the majority of Russian self-publishers chose one simple solution.
Advertisements On Your Website
Consider placing advertisements on your Russian website or blog to increase your earnings. This calls for the use of an ad network, which is a service that connects bloggers and website owners with online marketers.
The majority of advertising systems use an automated network to display advertisements on specific website pages. You will receive a portion of the money if a visitor interacts with these advertisements (by looking at them, clicking on them, or making a purchase), with the remainder going to the network.
This is a full-service SSP platform based in the United Kingdom with over 12 years of ad monetization experience. Unique codes are used by many publications to allow visitors to read more content on the same platform or to increase revenue from referral traffic. The program, which is based on existing predictive technology, provides publishers with A/B testing, intelligence reporting, and personalization capabilities, all of which are crucial to the success of digital media.
When paying in Net53 terms, MediaFem does not suffer any unnecessary expenses, and they use a 70 percent Rev. Share model for Publishers. These percentages are consistent among publications and are not average in any way. Publishers can choose between header bidding and the conventional One Ad Code approach with their solutions. Film, web, mobile, and native formats are among the formats supported by MediaFem.
While the AdSense application may be suspended if your website is less than 6 months old, MediaFem allows you to fund Ads just a few hours after you start your project. One of the best things about using MediaFem to connect you with ad firms is that you get to retain 70% of your earnings, with the remaining 30% going to the firm as payment for its services.
Improve Your Website’s Design
Remember that your website is only as good as the people who visit it, so you’ll have to work extra hard to get new subscribers. To begin, select a design tool that allows you to create visually appealing designs. Create a visually appealing logo for your website or hire a graphic designer to do so. These minor details will set your website apart from the crowd.
This, in our opinion, is the ideal place to begin; you may join MediaFem here
Also published on Medium.