Are you looking for a company that can boost your statistics like no other? This is fantastic for you! Because we have great suggestions!

A few years ago, video advertisements were a huge success on the internet. Many studies and analyzed statistics have shown an important number of preferences for this kind of publishing. Video advertising is a highly effective type of visual web marketing because it can be targeted at specific viewers who are most likely to purchase from you. By using video ads, publishers can reach more people who are interested in their goods or services.

According to video marketing statistics, 78 percent of people watch web videos at least once a week, and 55 percent watch them every day.69% of respondents said they would rather watch a short film to learn about a new product or service. In 2021, 85 percent of customers want more brand videos. So, there’s no doubt that considering a way to monetize your site by utilizing video advertising is an excellent idea.

Advertising companies work in a simple, effective, and reliable way. These systems use algorithms in order to identify your consumers’ interests and what your site offers. By mixing this information, ad networks generate the appropriate content to be published on your pages. Publishing is the door to where your income will come in. Every interaction from your viewers produces a result in your earnings.

This is a market in full expansion. There are so many companies offering this service on the web, but they don’t do it the same way… Each company has its own requirements and ways of working. However, not all of them offer the same esteem. So, you must pay close attention at the moment of selecting one company or another. 

Choosing software for your site is work that involves extreme focus and support for accuracy. This is not a simple or straightforward task. As a result, we’ve examined and analyzed many competitors and can provide you with advice based on:


MediaFem is a well-known platform with a track record for creating user-friendly and efficient websites and applications. It has a very fast onboarding process and some of the highest online respect. Your website and the material it generates are managed by MediaFem. You are entitled to 70% of your earnings, with the remaining 30% going to the company.

MediaFem has grown and evolved into the company it is today by delivering relevant information to the right audience at the right time during their visit to your site. It comprises analyzing a website or blog with an algorithm in order to create an article that scholars would be interested in.

You’ll be paid every time a visitor interacts with an ad. In comparison to other websites, this one prides itself on offering high-quality content to bloggers. It reacts quickly to advertising requests and produces a positive first impression.



Sovrn /Commerce is an AdSense alternative for beginner publishers. This option provides blogs with a variety of display ads, video commercials, and affiliate links to put on their pages, as well as automating the selection of relevant ads based on your content.

You’ll have access to a reporting portal where you can track the performance of your advertising and discover which of your pages receives the highest ad engagement with Sovrn /Commerce. Alternatively, you might use a cost-per-impression or cost-per-click monetization model.

Finally, there are no registration costs for Sovrn /Commerce. PayPal has a $10 minimum payout, while direct transfer has a $50 minimum payout.



PropellerAds is a UK-based display advertising network that works with publishers and marketers all around the world. Promoters can execute campaigns either on their own or with the assistance of the Propeller Ads staff.

Create an account and submit your website for assessment to get started. You can start earning money before your approval is granted by placing advertising on high-traffic websites.

PropellerAds offers push alerts, native advertisements, pop-unders, and interstitials for desktop devices. They have mobile banner inventory as well, however it can only be accessed through their self-service platform.