Content creators, bloggers, influencers: start taking advantage of all your creativity.
Moreover, by redirecting your social media audience to your posted articles in a blog, you’ll not only give them extra, useful information, but you can also make money at the same time.
In fact, the number of followers you probably have on Instagram or any other social media platform can easily go to your blog post with just a click. Linking platforms is much easier than you imagine. Furthermore, your audience can share your articles as well.
Start Right Now
While providing content is fantastic, what if you could make money through your blog? There are various ad networks you may employ to produce an extra source of cash, depending on how much traffic your website receives each month. You’d be a fool not to look into solutions that can help you monetize your website, given how much time you spend researching, preparing, producing, and revising content.
It’s a full-featured SSP platform located in the United Kingdom with over 12 years of ad monetization experience.
Several publishers buy ad codes to encourage customers to read more articles on the same page or to increase revenue from referral traffic.
Publishers may access tools, intelligence reports, and customization choices through the network, which is powered by a strong prediction engine.
MediaFem has developed a set of codes for “customized marketing,” which ensures that all adverts are seen by people who are really interested in the services being marketed.
Publishers have a variety of formats to select from for their solutions, which may be utilized in websites, blogs, and apps. Video, mobile, web, and native advertising are all available with MediaFem.
Take this into account:
- Content in the workplace must be secure.
- Extreme acts of violence, as well as hate speech, must be avoided.
- It is essential to generate unique material.
- The use of illegal drugs or substances cannot be encouraged through the website or app.
- The purchase of illegal narcotics, guns, or other illegal things is prohibited on the site and app.
- The usage of images in the content cannot be limited to them.
- Written content must demonstrate enough effort to pique a reader’s interest.
- Content must have a long history on the websites or apps. They must also show that users are involved.
- Slideshows and lists are insufficient for advertisements.
- The Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act must be followed by the website or app (COPPA).
- There must be no file-sharing or pirated content on the website or app.
- Malware can’t be spread through a website or app.
- Automatic downloads are not permitted on the website or in the app.
- All of the review checks must be passed by the site or app.
Also published on Medium.