In this article, we will see How To Start A Blog from scratch. There are five main points that you must know to create a blog quickly. If you’re familiar with these details, you can get a blog online in 20 minutes or less!
Starting a blog can help you increase exposure for just about anything. From writing about your favorite hobby to promoting a business, a blog is clearly a great way to generate organic web traffic to show the world your message.
So: if you are thinking of starting your own blog but you don’t know how to do it… continue reading this article until the end!!
7 Essential Tips
- Choose the Right Niche: To begin with, you must select the right niche for your blog. Also, you probably don’t want to write about anything, right? For example: if you like sports or cooking, these can be good ideas to focus your future content. Keep in mind that the idea of having a blog is to be constantly creating content on a particular topic. If it’s a popular topic but you don’t care about it, things will get complicated. Therefore, it is important that you find a community that you are also a part of.
- Choose a Blogging Platform: At this stage, you have to consult the available blogging platforms and determine the type of blog management software that you are going to use. I recommend creating your blog using the self-hosted WordPress blog setup, but there are plenty of others you can check out.
- Choose a Domain Name: Your domain name will be the name by which you will be known online, no matter what niche you choose. It is the unique address of your blog on the Internet. It’s yours as long as you continue to pay the annual fee ($10-$15 USD per year for a .com). Users who know your domain (URL – Uniform Resource Locator) can simply type it into their browser’s address bar. Others will be able to discover it through search engines like Google and Bing, so you definitely need to find a unique blog name.
- Get Web Hosting: After choosing a domain name, selecting a reliable hosting service will be one of the most important decisions you make. To a large extent, the functionality and performance of your site will depend on the hosting you have. Web hosting makes sure your blog is available 24/7 to potential readers and is where your content and files are stored online. Most hosting companies will also provide you with a free domain for the first year when you purchase their services. The wrong web hosting can cause a lot of problems with your blog. Imagine choosing a mobile phone company that has no reception.
- Select a Theme and Design Your Blog: The first thing your blog needs is a good design. The good news is that installing a new WordPress theme is quite easy, so if you follow that option it will be easy for you.
- Post Content on Your Blog: You need to learn how to write your first blog post. On the web, any useful information you share with readers is called “content.” It should be something valuable that people want to interact with and come back for more. Before you start posting on your blog, make sure you populate all important static pages with content (such as About Us, Contact, etc.). Now, let’s explore each of those types of content.
- Optimize Your Blog Content: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the process website owners use to drive more traffic to their web pages from search engines (such as Google). According to recent studies, 53% of all website traffic comes from organic search.
Earn Some Extra Money Monetizing Your Blog
MediaFem is a well-known platform with a trusted trajectory, user-friendly, and effective for many websites and applications; this year is one of the best ad networks. It has a really fast process of acceptance into the team and gives some of the highest regards on the web. MediaFem takes care of the management of your site and what it generates. 70% of your earnings are for you and the company just claims the rest.
MediaFem has grown and become the company it is today by delivering relevant content to the right audience at the right time during their visit to your site. It involves analyzing a website or blog with an algorithm to generate a similar piece that researchers would be interested in.
When someone clicks or scrolls on an ad code you copied and pasted from an ad publisher, you’ll get compensated. When compared to other websites, this one takes pride in providing high-quality content to bloggers. It reacts swiftly to advertising demands and makes a good first impression.
MediaFem is extremely careful with the content of the site on which it is advertised, as well as the content to be advertised. To give you an idea, some of the companies that MediaFem works with are Unilever, Kimberly-Clark, Procter & Gamble, Nestlé, Ford, Eucerin Nivea, among others. Therefore, you will not get unpleasant surprises when monetizing your blog with this Ad Monetization Platform.
For More Information…
Go to FAQMediaFem.com or check…
Or Check This Article…
Also published on Medium.