With a properly configured Adsense arbitrage strategy, you can earn more money from Adsense and other ads on your blog than you spend on web traffic.
Is AdSense Arbitrage Still Viable In 2021?
Without a doubt! As more people around the world begin to use the internet and spend more time on it, there will be more brands and people to advertise to. You can make lots of money as a publisher or website owner doing Adsense arbitrage in 2021.
How Difficult Is It To Turn A Profit Using The AdSense Arbitrage Method?
The Adsense arbitrage approach isn’t difficult, but it requires three elements to be properly tuned.
So, what do you need to conduct profitable Adsense arbitrage?
- A unique WordPress blog with a good ad conversion rate.
- Low-cost web traffic
- Blog posts that are both entertaining and informative
- In addition, a $150 AdSense account is required to get started.
What is the best niche for AdSense arbitrage? And why do you require a unique, ad-focused niche with a high ad CTR?
To generate money with AdSense and other display advertisements in general, your website must be super clean, with an emphasis on your ad spaces. These conditions are not met by most WordPress blogs. Why is this so? Because you must direct your users’ focus to these specific areas: your AdSense advertising and your content. There is nothing else. There are no gimmicks or other interruptions.
Things You Need To Avoid:
- Animations (slows down your blog)
- Excessive use of color and ostentatious design components (99 percent of blogs has useless parts, which you have to cut off, in order to have a high-performing Adsense website)
- Huge headers and footers (menus with photos and a lot of material are the finest technique to redirect your visitors’ attention away from your ad-filled content)
- Hundreds of theme alternatives (although some of you like spending days cleaning a theme, deleting all the useless, bothersome elements, and attempting to tune the website so that it is suitable for the Adsense Arbitrage technique… However, it takes days to complete and weeks to assess how well it functions.
Things You Need To Have On Your Blog:
- The design is simple and simple (it makes people consume your content and ads right away, instead of wasting time on design elements)
- Navigation is uncomplicated (fast user experience)
- Blog posts with several pages
- It is ad-optimized
- Spots for advertisements built into the structure
- High-traffic testing
- There are fewer possibilities, and it is difficult to break the advertisements ctr (go for great CTR at the start and make a good profit, instead of testing ad locations and wasting money for nothing)
- Optimized for viral traffic from mobile device (most of the responsive themes on the market, has small in-built buttons, fonts, navigations, making it hard to navigate through the website and read the content)
Get Cheap Website Traffic In 2021
A must-have is low-cost online traffic. You’ll either need free traffic from SEO or paid traffic from social media sites like Facebook and Ig. If you already have loyal followers, that’s fantastic since you’ll be able to deliver 100% free internet traffic to your AdSense arbitrage website in this situation. The other method, which is used by most publishers and website owners, is to buy traffic. Various advertising companies, blogs, websites, Social media pages, and even influencers or advertisers with email lists can provide inexpensive sponsored traffic.
If This Kind Of Monetization Is Not An Option For Me, What Is The Best Solution?
Other alternatives are open to you. One of the best is MediaFem. MediaFem, which has been in business for over 13 years, is also up to speed on new technical developments. The Publisher comes across a network that oversees and monitors operations on a regular basis. Using their services is entirely secure due to their openness and trustworthiness. The firm’s business strategy is based on revenue sharing, with publishers getting 70% of earnings and the ad platform 30%.
For their solutions, publishers can select between header bidding and the standard One Ad Code format.
To improve your traffic arbitrage experience, you must continue to try new things. The key to having success is to keep testing on a periodic basis. This is most likely true not just for successful traffic arbitrage, but also for ensuring a high standard of revenues.
Both modest and huge amounts of traffic arbitrage will benefit you. You must develop precise forecasts to manage a high degree of profit. The effort, time, and money put into developing the best plan would be worth it.
Also published on Medium.