Blogging has changed a lot during the last few years and it’s always good to know how to increase engagement. The process of blogging for your business is known as business blogging. It’s an inbound marketing strategy for increasing the visibility of your website. Business blogging, like social networking, email marketing, and even digital ads, is another way to get your brand in front of qualified leads.

As we said before, blogging is one of the most influential marketing tools you can use to attract followers or new customers, as well as increase the visibility of your traffic/business. In fact, there are several studies that show that bloggers who invest time creating content generally have an increase in visitors and interactions. 

Now, I’m sure you’re thinking “OK, I already have the visitors or interactions I wanted. How do I maintain it?”. For this it is essential that the content you write is relevant to the reader, so we recommend you to be clear with the focus you want to give to your blog. Try to be consistent with your site and give it a unique design to make it stand out from the rest

In addition to the mini-tips mentioned above, here are some others:

1. Refresh the memory of your readers

You might include links in your posts to make them even easier to follow for your readers. This allows you to refer back to prior parts of your posts, considerably increasing your audience’s experience. They only need to click on the link, and they’ll be thinking about what you were talking about earlier in the post in a matter of seconds.

2. Weekly posts should be scheduled

It can be more beneficial to post each week on the same day and at the same time, especially on blogs. You might just start throwing your posts out there for no reason, but if you have a well-organized calendar for your business set, you can get a lot more out of your material.

3. Don’t be frightened to try new things

Digital marketing is always changing. Many social media platforms only started offering analytics features to business accounts last year. Fortunately, doing experiments is far too simple, as posting only takes a few seconds.

4. Passion for what you do

Creating a blog takes a lot of time and effort, and the majority of bloggers are in the position of having to dig them up from places where they don’t exist. This is only possible with passion; also, the reader notices whether there is or is no passion behind the blog, and if you know how to convey it, it will spread and enthrall your reader.

5. Make use of your wit

Jokes are always risky unless you know from experience that you are a successful joke teller. Everyone, on the other hand, admires someone who doesn’t take themselves or their business too seriously. You will gain some of your audience’s attention and develop a really strong connection if you have the opportunity to show a funny image or give them a chance to chuckle.

The key to generating engagement: Ads On Your Blog

To improve your earnings, consider inserting adverts on your business website or blog. This necessitates the usage of an ad network, which is a service that connects online advertisers with bloggers and website owners.

To display advertisements on specified website pages, the bulk of advertising systems employ an automated network. If a visitor interacts with these advertising (by looking at them, clicking on them, or making a purchase), you will earn a piece of the money, with the remainder going to the network.

This is a full-service SSP platform with over 12 years of ad monetization experience situated in the United Kingdom. Many publications employ unique codes to allow users to read more content on the same platform or to improve referral traffic revenue. The software, which is based on current predictive technology, gives publishers A/B testing, intelligence reporting, and personalization options, which are all critical for digital media success.


When paying in Net53 terms, MediaFem does not suffer any unnecessary expenses, and they use a 70 percent Rev. Share model for Publishers. These percentages are consistent among publications and are not average in any way. Publishers can choose between header bidding and the conventional One Ad Code approach with their solutions. Film, web, mobile, and native formats are among the formats supported by MediaFem .

While your AdSense account may be suspended if your website is less than six months old, MediaFem allows you to fund Ads within a few hours after you begin your project. One of the best aspects of using MediaFem to connect with ad agencies is that you get to keep 70% of your revenue, with the remaining 30% going to the agency as payment for its services.

This, in our opinion, is the ideal place to begin; you may join MediaFem here.

Also published on Medium.